There is now available an online learning platform to student divers wanting to complete the knowledge development portion of their course at their own pace, and just about anywhere. For more information about PADI eLearning courses click on this link:
Samos Dive Center is promoting the following eLeaning course at NO extra charge. This will give you more time to enjoy your holidays without having to read the paper manual of the course whilst on vacation. You then come to the dive center ready to dive. The quizzes and the final have to be done in both cases.
OPEN WATER DIGITAL CERTIFICATION PAK (Lite)
- For Use On: Tablets, mobile devices (download) and computers (online)
- Compatibility: Apple iOS- and Android-based devices; Windows and OS X operating systems
- Internet: Necessary for download to the PADI Library App, online eBook access, to submit Knowledge reviews and for logging training dives on SubaEarth
- Course: Revised Open Water Diver
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Components: Open Water Diver Manual including knowledge reviews (Download and online eBook), RDP Tables (Download and Online) eTraining Dive Log and certification card processing fee
To assign you a code, you need to send me the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- 100 Euros deposit at PayPal (email@example.com). The deposit is subtracted from the final price stated for the Open Water Course.
If you need any more information about the PADI eLearning feel free to contact us via the email given above and we will try to answer your questions.